Steps to keep you safe during your visit.
Based on recommendations from the Public Health Authority and The Government of Alberta.
Read more about our safety protocols below.
• We’re dedicating extra time to clean the entire facility daily.
• Our team has implemented a rigid sanitizing protocol between patients.
• There is a designated area in our movement studio to place any used equipment and it will not be used until it has been thoroughly sanitized with our state of the art sanitizing machine.
• All fabric pillows have been replaced with vinyl coverings which are completely sanitized between each treatment.
• Multiple hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the clinic for your use.
• During each visit you will be asked a standardized COVID-19 questionnaire to verbally confirm the status of your health and any potential COVID-19 contact.
• If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, or in self-isolation please do not come to the clinic.
• Our team completes health screening checks each day before starting work.
Masks and Hand Sanitizing.
Team members and patients will be required to follow the current recommendations by Alberta Public Health Authority and relevant Professional Governing Bodies. We recommend that all patients bring a mask with them for their visit in case health orders change. Everyone entering the clinic is also required to sanitize their hands.
• When in close, shared spaces like the reception or common areas, please maintain a safe distance between other individuals.
• We have a spacious facility with private treatment rooms. We have moved our waiting room from our front desk to the large common after the treatment rooms. Your therapist will greet you there.
• Our spacious movement studio has been demarcated to ensure all participants can maintain at least 3 meter distance between others.
Our 24-hour cancellation policy is still in effect. If you’re unable to attend due to sickness or quarantine requirements, you always have the option to book a Telerehabilitation session. However, if this is not an option due to your health or the nature of the treatment (i.e massage) we will not charge a fee for cancelations due to covid reasons.